- Position status: Filled
- Type: Season starting early April at roughly 30-35 hours a week (semi-flexible hours)
- Pay: $12 - $14 depending on experience
- Schedule: 30 - 35 hours per week (semi-flexible hours) Depending on programming hours can range.
Oversight and management of small commercial outfitting commissary, ordering and purchasing food and supplies, organization and storage, keeping the facility clean and sanitary, generating meal plans and menus for programs, management of safe food handling practices, creation of new meals/menus/recipes, and some warehouse/maintenance duties. May also act as an assistant cook in the field on some programs. Some training would be included.
- Utah Food Handler’s certificate (or Food Manager certificate)
- Clean driving record, supported by an MVR covering at least prior 3 years.
- Related work history and experience.
- Flexibility in work scheduling.
- NOTE: while not required for this position, having actual guiding experience (including holding a river guide license) would be helpful and would open up other opportunities for work.
Work hours would vary according to the season and actual program bookings. During the busiest months (April/May, September), the applicant should expect to work more hours, and fewer hours during the slower months (June/July, October).
To apply, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please no drop-ins or phone calls as we are busy with clients!)
- cover letter
- 3 References: name, email, phone. At least should be 2 employment-related
- copy of driver’s license
- motor vehicle report (current within 1 year)
- declare any felony conviction
- current copies of First Aid/CPR cards
Candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CFI is an equal opportunity employer.