- Where: Navajo Mountain, Arizona/Utah Border
- When: April 15, 2014 through April 19, 2014
- Number of Days/Nights: 5 days, 4 nights with 1st night lodge stay and orientation
- Time: Evening day 1 through afternoon last day
- Group Size: Minimum 4, maximum 9
- Age Group: Adults and youth 16+
- Cost per Person: $1250 + $30 Navajo Nation Special Use Fee
- Deposit: $300 nonrefundable, applies to total fee; full balance due 30 days prior
- Deadline for Signup: 1 week prior
- Canyonlands Field Institute is teaming with Dinė guides Eric and Charlene Atene to offer a very unusual hiking and cultural experience. For four nights and five days you can explore the area and learn about the Dinė culture past and present through hikes around and on Navajo Mountain.
Consider combining your April 15-19 Navajo Mountain Culture and Archaeology trip with the Cedar Mesa/Comb Ridge Archaeology trip that runs April 13-15 (this trip is based at Recapture Lodge in Bluff) for a total of 6 nights.
Read More →
- Cost per Person: $1,350 - Adult
- Cost per Person: $1,330 - Adult CFI Members
- Cost per Person: - Minimum 4 people.
- Plan a custom trip where you can hike on the traditional pilgrimage route to Rainbow Bridge, the earths largest natural bridge, and sacred place to the Navajo culture, and travel to the Navajo Mountain community with CFI Naturalist-Guides and our Navajo guides: Eric & Charlene Atene. Read More →