Book Cliff Archaeology
Vehicle tour, short hikes with guest archaeologist Dr. Carol Patterson and CFI Director Karla VanderZanden and others
- Where: Book Cliffs – Hay Canyon/Westwater Creek area
- When: October 05, 2013 through October 06, 2013
- Number of Days/Nights: 2 days, 1 night, includes ranch B & B stay
- Time: Morning day 1 through afternoon last day
- Group Size: Minimum 4, maximum 9
- Age Group: Adults and youth 16+
- Deadline for Signup: September 30 by noon
- Cost per Person: $400 includes contribution to CFI youth programs
- Deposit: $150 nonrefundable, applies to total fee; full balance due 30 days prior
- Once in a life time special opportunity to visit a new area of the Bookcliffs near the Colorado border and to see incredible native rock art spanning 8000 years, historic trapper inscriptions, ranching families and to learn about current management issues in this region. Trip meets and ends in Moab, UT
- With guest experts archaeologist Dr. Carol Patterson, historian John Weisheit, and CFI Director/co-founder Karla VanderZanden
- Includes round trip van transportation from Moab, lodging at Three Canyon Ranch B & B, and meals
- Details of itinerary TBA soon!
- Call to arrange a custom private trip for different dates for 2013.
- Click here to read our cancellation policy.
A van tour into several unique canyons in the heart of the Book Cliffs north of Moab, Utah with short hikes led by CFI Director Karla Vander Zanden and a guest expert.