Moab’s Ancient Past Rock Art TourStart a Pre-reservation →
- Where: Moab Area May through October except during late July
- Time: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Group Size: Minimum 1, maximum 10
- Age Group: Adults and children 4+
- Deadline for Signup: 6 pm the night before
- Cost per Person: $65
- Deposit: Deposit is full fee, non-refundable reservation.
- Meet on the back porch at Moab Information Center, Center and Main Streets, downtown Moab.
- Snack and water provided.
- Click here to read our cancellation policy.
Discover Stories Etched in Stone!
Moab’s Ancient Past Rock Art Tours are held Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, May through October. Features visits to petroglyph rock art sites along the Colorado River. Join us! A CFI Nautralist-Guide conducts this informative tour of Moab’s ancient cultures. The tour includes stops at the “Birthing” Panel, the “Bear”, the “Moab Man”, and many more fascinating records of the Native American cultures who lived here. This van tour includes short hikes. We can vary the nature and length of the walking involved to a particular group interest and abilities. We can do the tour for one person and up to 10 people. CFI will provide water, snacks on tours and air-conditioned transportation.
CFI for the Day!
Enjoy nature and rock art hikes with CFI Naturalist-Guides. We can adjust outings to your interests and physical abilities and we’re great with kids! We’ll visit a variety of prehistoric rock art sites around Moab, and
will cover area history, geology, plants and animals, and care of America’s Parks and Public Lands. These are vehicle tours with short walks and are scheduled every weekend May through late October except for a break/closure in late July. We also offer a Sunset Tour of Arches National Park.
Group size on each trip is limited to 10 people. We run these scheduled tours even if only one participant. If your group is larger than 10, please see our Custom Private 1-Day Tours.