Moab’s Ancient Past Rock Art Tour
- Where: Moab Area every Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
- What months available: May through October, 2013 (except during CFI closure late July)
- Time: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Group Size: Minimum 1, maximum 9
- Age Group: Adults and children 4+
- Deadline for Signup: 7 pm the night before
- Cost per Person: $65
- Meet at Moab Information Center, Center and Main Streets downtown Moab. Meet on the back porch.
- Snack and water provided.
- Call to arrange a custom private trip for different dates for 2013.
- Click here to read our cancellation policy.
Discover Stories Etched in Stone!
Join us for the Moab's Ancient Past Rock Art Tour and visit several petroglyphs sites along the Colorado River corridor. A CFI Nautralist-Guide conducts this informative tour of Moab's ancient cultures. The tour includes stops at the “Birthing” Panel, the “Bear”, the “Moab Man”, and many more fascinating records of the Native American cultures who lived here. This van tour includes short hikes. We can vary the nature and length of the walking involved to a particular group interest and abilities. We can do the tour for one person and up to 9 people. CFI will provide water, snacks on tours and air-conditioned transportation.
CFI for the Day!
Enjoy nature and rock art hikes with CFI Naturalist-Guides. We can adjust outings to your interests and physical abilities and we're great with kids! We'll visit a variety of prehistoric rock art sites around Moab, and will cover area history, geology, plants and animals, and care of America's Parks and Public Lands. These are vehicle tours with short walks and are scheduled every weekend May through late October except for a break/closure in late July. We also offer a Sunset Tour of Arches National Park.
Group size on each trip is limited to 9 people. We run these scheduled tours even if only one participant. If your group is larger than 9, please see our Custom Private 1-Day Tours.