School 5-Night Field Camp/River Program
- Where: Professor Valley Field Camp and the Colorado River
- Time: 4 p.m. Monday through 2:00p.m. Saturday
- Age Group: Middle, High School, and College Students
- Cost per Person: $700 - 15 minimum/40 maximum
Maximum number of participants includes chaperones.
Combine our two great Land & River Programs into one for an amazing educational adventure!
Our Five Night Combination Program starts with 3-Nights at our Professor Valley Field Camp, with two full days of instruction and hikes, followed by a 2-Night River Rafting Trip on the Colorado River.
The Canyon’s Edge: Science, Story and Soul on the Colorado Plateau
Watersheds: The Confluence of People and Water in the Desert
Our Instructors and Teachers agree — this is our best program!
- 3-Night Field Camp Program
- 2-Night Colorado River Rafting Trip
- Meals from Dinner Day 1 to Lunch Day 6
- Lessons and Programs
- Instructional / Guide services
- Teaching materials
- Public land fees
- River Gear
- Transportation to & from the river
Colorado River Rafting — Cisco to Professor Valley:
- Class I-II Rapids
- Scenic River & Side Canyons
Day 1 — Monday, 4 p.m. — Welcome, Games, Dinner, Evening Hike — Sense of Place
Day 2 — Breakfast, Hikes, Lessons & Lunch on the Trail, Service Project, Dinner, Night Sky
Day 3 — Breakfast, Hikes, Lessons & Lunch on the Trail, Games, Dinner, Town Meeting
Day 4 — Breakfast, River Rafting, Hikes & Lessons, Games, Dinner, Campfire
Day 5 — Breakfast, River Rafting, Hikes & Lessons, Games, Dinner, Campfire
Day 6 — Saturday — Breakfast, Evaluations, Closing Circle. Depart 10:30 a.m. with sack lunch