School Field Camp and River Program – Two NightsStart a School Inquiry →
- Where: Professor Valley Field Camp and the Colorado River
- What months available:
Spring and Fall, Friday through Sunday, Monday through Wednesday or Wednesday through Friday only.
- Number of Days/Nights: 2 nights
- Time: 4 p.m. Day 1 through 3:30 p.m. Last Day
- Cost per Person: $280 - 15 minimum/60 youth maximum
For groups with over 40 participants, the Colorado River portion of the tour will be divided into 2 groups.
Great for a Weekend or a brief School Getaway to Moab!
Our 2-Day Short Program Option offers a fun land and river educational adventure!
Arrive Day 1, then Day 2 features riparian creek hike/study activities and a Service Project. Day 3 features a Half Day River Rafting Trip on the Fisher Towers stretch of the Colorado River — Class I-II Rapids. Depart from take out about 3:30
- Half Day Colorado River Rafting Trip – Fisher Towers
- Class I-II Rapids
- Scenic River & Side Canyons
- Creek nature activities
- Service project
- Meals from dinner Day 1 to lunch Day 3
- Instructional/Guide services
Day 1 — Arrive 4 p.m. Welcome, Dinner, Night Sky Program
Day 2 — Breakfast, Creek Nature Activities, Lunch, Service Project, Dinner, Camp Fire Program
Day 3 — Breakfast, Colorado River Trip with lunch, depart from takeout about 3:30 p.m.