School River Trips – One DayStart a School Inquiry →
- Where: Colorado River "Moab Daily" near Fisher Towers
- Number of Days/Nights: One Day
- Time: Begins 9 a.m. and Ends 3 p.m.
- Group Size: 15 minimum; 40 maximum
- Age Group: Adult Chaperones and Children 6 years old and up
- Cost per Person: $70
1 Chaperone complimentary, 1 half fee, all others full fee.
1-Day River Trips with our Naturalist Guides are a perfect educational stop for your school or youth group traveling through the Moab area.
- Naturalist River Guides
- Nature Hike
- Art and Games
- Agency Fees
- Shuttle Assistance
- Transportation to Launch point
- 1 Chaperone per 12 Students to Accompany Group