Sunset Tour of Arches National Park
- Where: Arches National Park every Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
- What months available: May through October, 2013 (except during CFI closure late July)
- Time: Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Group Size: Minimum 1, maximum 10
- Age Group: Adults and children 4+
- Deadline for Signup: 12 pm the day of the tour
- Cost per Person: $65
- Meet at Moab Information Center, Center and Main Streets downtown Moab. Meet on the back porch.
- Snack and water provided.
- Call to arrange a custom private trip for different dates for 2013.
- Click here to read our cancellation policy.
Learn the Secrets of the Arches!
Enjoy the magic light of Arches National Park at sunset while taking in some of Utah's most famous natural wonders and hiking with a CFI Naturalist-Guide. Learn about the park's history and environment through short hikes to arches and a van tour. Includes Delicate Arch Overlook and the Windows area or other locations depending on your interest and abilities. We will do the trip for one person up to and including 10 people in our group.
Enjoy nature hikes with CFI Naturalist-Guides. We can adjust outings to your interests and physical abilities and we're great with kids! We will cover area history, geology, plants and animals, and care of America's Parks and Public Lands. These are vehicle tours with short walks and are scheduled every weekend mid-April through late October except for a break/closure in late July. We also offer a Moab's Ancient Past Rock Art Tour.
Group size on each trip is limited to 10 people. We run these scheduled tours even if only one participant. If your group is larger than 10, please see our Full Day Custom Trips.