Sunset Tour of Arches National ParkStart my reservation →
- Where: Arches National Park every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening, May through October except late July
- Time: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Group Size: Minimum 1, maximum 10
- Age Group: Adults and children 4+
- Deadline for Signup: By 12 noon the day of the tour
- Cost per Person: $65
- Deposit: Deposit is full fee, non refundable reservation.
- Meet at Moab Information Center, Center and Main Streets downtown Moab. Meet on the back porch.
- Snack and water provided.
- Click here to read our cancellation policy.
Learn the Secrets of the Arches!
During the sunset tour of Arches National Park, you’ll enjoy the magic light of Arches while taking in some of Utah’s most famous natural wonders. Join us for this popular van tour with a CFI Naturalist-Guide and learn about the park’s history and environment through short hikes to a variety of famous arches. Includes Delicate Arch Overlook and the Windows area or other locations depending on your interest and abilities. We will conduct the trip for one person or up to 10 people in our group.
Enjoy nature hikes with CFI Naturalist-Guides. We can adjust outings to your interests and physical abilities and we’re great with kids! We will cover area history, geology, plants and animals, and care of America’s Parks and Public Lands. These are vehicle tours with short walks and are scheduled every weekend mid-April through late October except for a break/closure in late July. We also offer a Moab’s Ancient Past Rock Art Tour.
Group size on each trip is limited to 10 people. We run these scheduled tours even if only one participant. If your group is larger than 10, please see our Full Day Custom Trips.