Become a Member or Donate – for benefits!
Donations and memberships support a sustainable future and provide funds for education programs. Members receive discounts and donations help schools! It is not necessary to become a member to donate.
Become a CFI Member Join Now →
Already a member or just want to donate? Your support is appreciated Donate Now →
Give a donation in the form of an item on our Amazon.com Wish List Wish List →
Purchase a Print → Serena Supplee print “Rejoice and Revel” – 50% of the proceeds go to CFI
Tuition and fees for children’s programs cover only 65% to 75% of their operating costs. As members you provide critical underwriting for CFI’s school and youth environmental education programs, internships for young professionals and help to build our capacity. Memberships also help CFI bridge the gap, keep the doors open, and the work-lights burning throughout our program year. You receive discounts on our programs for kids, adults and families, advance notice of trips, and invitations to member-only events.
You can join at any time, and depending on when you join, your membership is good for a year and will expire at the end of May each year. We come to our membership just twice a year for support through a summer campaign and our winter Stewardship Fund drive. Your gift is tax-deductible according to IRS guidelines. We appreciate whatever you can offer, when you are able.
Join Now at this membership level to help support our youth/school programs. Receive the following benefits:
- A 5% discount on CFI programs
- Advance program calendar notices
- Use of CFI’s naturalist library for area residents
- Invitations to community events
- Business members are also listed on our website and in our bi-annual report.
Membership levels are named after prominent features in our logo, set in Professor Valley:
- $30 Castle Rock
- $50 Fisher Towers
- $100 Adobe Mesa
- $150 Double Arch*
- $250 La Sal Peak
Dual Membership with the Museum of Moab
*Realizing our missions intersect around the people and cultural history of our region, CFI partners with the Museum of Moab to offer an additional “dual” membership category called Double Arch at the $150 level to support both of our education programs in cultural history. We will collaborate on several member events in months ahead. To learn more about the Museum, see their website: www.moabmuseum.org.
Double Arch members will receive:
- Receipt and acknowledgement from both the Museum and CFI for your contribution
- Subscription to the Museum’s Canyon Legacy and a photographic print 8 x 10
- CFI souvenir
- Enrollment in the North American Reciprocal Museums Program (allows entrance to a collection of 500 museums that promote culture, natural history and art.)
- 5% Discount on CFI youth, adult and family workshops, camps and trips.
- Invitation to both CFI and Museum member-only events and field trips.
Please feel free to contact us at CFI or Director, Museum of Moab, 435-259-7985; email@example.com.
Plateau Society Membership
Join Now at the above-$500 membership level to support our school and youth programs, intern and apprentice guide fund, and capitol projects.
Receive the following benefits:
- 5% discount on CFI programs for two members of Plateau Society household
- Advance program calendar notices
- Use of CFI’s naturalist library for Four Corners residents
- Business members are listed on our website and in our bi-annual report
- 3 gift memberships to give to friends
- Invitations to CFI Special events and trips on the Colorado Plateau
Membership levels at $500 or more annually are named after named after our beloved rock formations:
- $500 Chinle
- $1000 Wingate
- $2500 Kayenta
- $5000 Navajo
- $10,000 Entrada
- $20,000 Morrison
- $50,000 Dakota
If you are already a member, we invite you to continue your commitment to quality, experiential outdoor education for youth from all backgrounds by giving as generously as you can to CFI’s Stewardship Fund.
Donate Now at several levels, or in any additional amount.
Donate Now any time, any amount, or in honor of or in memory of someone you hold dear. Every dollar counts, and your help provides valuable outdoor education opportunities for schools and youth of all ages.