It can be daunting to try to find a trip that fits your budget. Thanks to generous member support, we are able to subsidize our student experiences and provide Scholarships. Take advantage of these opportunities if they apply to you. If you still need additional funding, here are some resources that have helped past program participants.
- SYTA Youth Foundation Road Scholarship This scholarship is generally for individuals who cannot afford to pay for a school field trip. Funds can be used to fund entire trips up to $1,000.
- Toshiba America Foundation. Toshiba offers a few teacher specific opportunities
- Edutopia's grant and resource center is also a good place to start a grant application process.
- Soliciting local businesses is a great way to create connection within your community.
- Classic fundraisers are always an option! CFI students have raised money through firewood sales, bake sales, school dances etc...
We can help! Email email@example.com for advice on how to approach the process.